Essential hand tools for all Beekeepers.
- Bee Brush - made with natural fibres and wooden handle, approx 400mm long.
- Frame Cleaner Tool - with 'swan' neck for removing wax from grooves in frames when replacing wax sheets.
- Frame Gripper / Lifter - useful for lifting frames from the hive.
- Tool Grip / Lifter - with chisel part additon to release frames from the hive, once free the frames can be lifted using the gripper. Overall length 270mm.
- Traditional Hive Tool with triple riveted wood handle. Overall size 200 x 45mm
- Hive Tool with wood handle. Features include: Scraper, Nail Puller, Frame Lever and Prising Blade. 260mm x 70mm max.
- Wire Queen Excluder Cleaning Tool - flat shaped tool, easily fits into pocket, use to clean wax and debris from wire queen excluders. 140 x 58mm
- Wood Handle Cleaning Tool for Wire Queen Excluder - Double headed tool for removing wax and debris from wire queen excluders, easy to use. Flat scraper edge and tooth cut edge. 220 x 115mm max.
Select the Tool(s) required from the drop-down options box:
Option 1 - Bee Brush
Option 2 - Frame Cleaner Tool
Option 3 - Frame Gripper / Lifter
Option 4 - Tool Grip / Lifter
Option 5 - Tradional Hive Tool with wood handle. 200 x 45mm
Option 6 - Hive Tool featuring: Scraper, Nail Puller, Frame Lever, Prising Blade. Wood handle. 260 x 70mm max.
Option 7 - Wire Queen Excluder Cleaning Tool - flat shaped tool for cleaning wire queen excluder.
Option 8 - Wood handle tool for cleaning wax and debris from wire queen excluder.